Friday, March 11, 2011

Beginning of a new endeavor

This is my first blog and I am very excited to get started, I hope you all come along with me on this new venture. Please keep checking the blog for upcoming shows we will be attending and images of prims for sale. If you are in the area please check out our booth in Antiques on Main in Crown Point, Indiana (located on the square).

Just a little bit about me, I have been married for 18 years to my High School Sweetheart, unfortunately we could not have children of our own, but we raised my neice and nephew who are all grown up now; and we have 5 crazy Border Collies that we consider our children, they keep us very busy! I have a love for all things primitive and also like to mix in a little Shabby Chic into my decorating. I am an avid gardener (when I get the time and weather permits) and love to go to flea markets and antiquing. I also enjoy creating primitive crafts and repurposing antiques and found items to sell.

Currently I have been working on spring stitcheries and have finished 25 of them in the last week (I think I have carple tunnel in my right hand now). These are my original designs that I draw out patterns for and then embroider on Coffee Stained muslin, I think they turned out really good, let me know what you think, I have posted pictures of the ones I have framed so far. I will post the others once I get the frames painted and antiqued. If you are interested in any of them please let me know as I am still in the process of opening our Etsy shop.

I am also getting ready to go on a buying trip to Ohio next weekend and will post images of the treasures I find when I return.

Finally, I just want to say thanks for taking a look at my blog and look forward to hearing from you.

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog Tammy and your stitcheries . Where are you shopping at in Ohio ? I am in Ohio and love the Amish Country . Make sure you post a link to your etsy shop , (:

    ReplyDelete