Sunday, March 20, 2011

I am back from Ohio

I just arrived home from Ohio and I am exhausted from all the shopping. We found alot of nice prim treasures to sell at our upcoming shows to go with my own creations. I will post somes images of our finds later in the week once I unpack.

The trip was very nice except for the speeding ticket I received at 3 am outside of Indianapolis! Apparently my lead foot was excited to get to Ohio also. I was doing 77 in a 55 mile zone, the officer asked me what I was in such a hurry for. He obviously isn't a prim lover or he would of understood and given me a warning.

We stopped at the Springfield, Ohio Antique flea market on the way home but they were closing up in a
couple hours so we had to go through it pretty quickly. I found a few little treasures and I will definitely be back as the price's were great and there were many primitive vendors. If you are in the area when the market is on you HAVE to stop!

I have posted pictures of the rest of my stitcheries so please check them out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment